Early Release Care
Early Release Information
Young 5- 5th Grade
DeWitt Public Schools will be utilizing early release days for the 2019-20 school year, to provide professional development for our staff. We will also be offering childcare on these early release days to support our families.
All students in Young 5 through 5th grade can register for early release care, whether or not you currently use the KIDS before- and after- school programs. Although the early release care will be run by the KIDS staff, it will be a separate program than our before- and after- school care.
To register for early release care:
- Students currently registered for KIDS before- and after- school care can register through their monthly calendar.
- Students only needing early release care will register using the Early Release Care Enrollment Packet(located at the right of this page)
- Early Release Care Enrollments Packets, and the associated fee, can be turned in at Community Education.
- The deadline to register for Early Release Care is September 6th at 3 pm
- Students will have access to purchase lunch(Grab & Go) or can pack their own.
- Early Release Care Registration is for all 9 sessions. In order to staff and prepare, families must register for all 9 sessions by September 7th. There is no partial registration.